As of September 10th, we will no longer be offering the Bartending classes in Lewisivlle. The great news is our Fort Worth Location is accepting new students. You can still attend the Bartending School and enjoy all the benefits and perks The Premium Institute of Bartending offers.
We also understand that driving to Fort Worth may cause an inconvenience, so we are offering an additional $176.00 off our already discounted price.
This means you can attend our Bartending School for a total price of $399.00. This includes your registration fee, tuition, and books and supplies.
To see a list of the upcoming classes in Fort Worth, CLICK HERE
Premium Institute of Bartending Benefits
- The ONLY Bartender School in DFW that gets EVERY student training behind a real bar BEFORE they even graduate through our exclusive Externship Program.
- Thousands of graduates placed in bartending positions.
- All graduates get access to our online job portal.
- The clear, #1 Choice for Bartending School Training since 2007.
- We are not part of a “chain school.”
- DFW locations to better serve your training and Local and Nationwide Job Placement needs.
- Owners on site to ensure you receive quality Bartending Training.
- 100% of our thousands of graduates have replied “yes” to their graduate survey question, Would you refer the program to a friend?
- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Certification.
- Local and national job placement assistance.
- ONLY School in DFW to be a member of The Professional Bartending Schools of America (PBSA).
- Learn Bartending in a REAL BAR atmosphere, not a classroom.
- Open 6 days a week for extra practice and FREE retraining.
- Only Bartending School in DFW to provide you with a professional bartending resume.
- State of the art bar equipment that includes juice/soda guns, jockey stations, liquor bottles, ice bins, 14 different types of glasses, flat screen TV, and more.
- Partnerships with over 70 BARTENDING SCHOOLS across the country for NATIONWIDE job placement assistance and retraining.
- Instructors who care about your success. This includes one-on-one training if needed.
- Established relationships with bars, restaurants, hotels, event venues, and more that recruit directly from our school.
- A full-time director on site to help you become employed as a bartender.
- Approved and regulated by The Texas Workforce Commission.